Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2742: sleeper V3

Author: Minephirr
Size: 128x128

Desc:
#Sleeper

Loren Pechtel

Brain dead sleeper node in the SE.  I put my snipers in a position to fire on it, intending to drive it back.  It allowed itself to get almost destroyed before it relocated--through PZ beam fire from the center.  It then settled down where a PZ cannon could reach it.  Game over before I did any real attack.

Neoshade

Agreed. Too easy. I played defense, and easily overwhelmed the SE sleeper with blasters set to "digitalis" (plus berthas) and beat the map in just a couple minutes.

Johnny Haywire

Yeah, I kinda accidentally did the same thing (defensive set-up). Targeted CN with berthas, and that plus everything else killed it w/o trying. I'd really love it if someone could fix the trigger for what happens when you destroy one CN. We should have to kill all 3 in a map like this, PLUS the inhibitor.

If someone has the time to edit/create that code I will send you LOTS of smiley faces or w/e. (No kissey faces though, sorry)  8)
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

GameGibu

See, my problem with your above statement is that I'd happily spend days on end reading through every script comprising this gamemode, but at the end of it I would have forgotten what it was I was looking for. And then I would read it all again.

Spoiler
Made you look.
[close]

Happy non-holiday normal day, everyone!  :D

-GameGibu
Bringing you Custom maps since 2971!
☆CRPL Master☆

Johnny Haywire

Well, I'm guessing you could chat with someone who's more familiar with the sleeper script... I've never seen it but I'd imagine you could skim through to maybe a victory conditions or something. Maybe it's a loop that is interrupted on the condition that a single node is destroyed...? If you want, I can make a recording for you to play while you're reading through the script so you don't forget what you're looking for. I made one for this blonde girl once cuz she was having a hard time remembering important stuff, so it was just a loop of, "Breathe in, now breathe out. Pause the recording before eating or drinking, then unpause it each time after you swallow."  I hear she died at a hair salon when they took off her headphones - you probably heard about that on the news.

Wait, did I just get off topic? Hrm... um... yeah sleeper scripts would be better if they didn't make everything explode. There, that's relevant. Yay and stuff like that.
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

GameGibu

:) :) :) :) :)
I'm laughing on the inside.

And that's what counts.

-GameGibu
Bringing you Custom maps since 2971!
☆CRPL Master☆