Custom Map #2900: GzT9 VLeV 91. By: Pastor.Healer

Started by AutoPost, December 17, 2015, 11:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2900: GzT9 VLeV 91

Author: Pastor.Healer
Size: 124x124

Desc:
A little something to calm the nerves...

pastor.healer

pastor.healer

I really missed it this time.  I guess I like the challenge instead of the goof.  Next time...

Helper

Hah!
An early Christmas present from PH - thank you very much.
:)
H

mzimmer74

Quote from: pastor.healer on December 18, 2015, 03:24:48 AM
I really missed it this time.  I guess I like the challenge instead of the goof.  Next time...

I'm just happy I was finally able to beat one of your maps! :)
Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.

pastor.healer

That's funny mzimmer74. Thanks for the compliment... I think!  :)  Merry Christmas

Johnny Haywire

Yeah well, I actually believed the description and so I was all laid-back and chillin'... until about 5 whole seconds into the mission I hit a level 14.8 spaz-convulsion and bit my tongue off. Thankfully I had a tube of super glue laying on the desk, but I still have to wait for the ol' tongue to fully heal before I can attempt this mission. No way I can eat potato chips until it heals.

Thankth forf the warmimg. Nexth thime I'll know betther.  :P
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

mzimmer74

Quote from: pastor.healer on December 18, 2015, 05:38:06 PM
That's funny mzimmer74. Thanks for the compliment... I think!  :)  Merry Christmas
Oh, it's a compliment.  You make beautiful maps...I'm just not a good enough player to beat them! :)
Merry Christmas to you as well.
Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.