Custom Map #2820: The Asteroid Belt. By: Timothy Z

Started by AutoPost, November 23, 2015, 01:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2820: The Asteroid Belt

Author: Timothy Z
Size: 256x256

Desc:
Fight along the asteroids to save yourself, and learn about the ancient inhabitants of this abandoned planet. Please E-Mail me if you would like a seires of this story! [REDACTED EMAIL]

teknotiss

Timothy... i suggest you don't put your email in public forums and games, unless you like wading through spam!  ;)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Helper

Fun game with a good fight - and a great story line.
Looking forward to more.
H

Johnny Haywire

Sounds like an intriguing storyline! The gameplay for this mission is incredibly easy - some will like that, others won't. I viewed this mission as an interactive story since there is very little threat. And it's a good story so far... hope you'll continue!

You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Timothy

Thank you all for your support! I will gladly announce when the next map of this series will be finished on this forum as soon as it is posted. As it is a story based map, and I wing all of this, does anyone have any suggestions for the story line of Part 2? Keep in mind that I mentioned the next map will be taking place on the surface of Xerox.

NOTE: They may or may not be added, based off of my opinion and the communities opinion.

HEADS UP: I will try to check this forum daily for more replies, and I expect the map to be finished within a week, due to Thanksgiving.

Thanks Again Guys!

Helper

Quote from: Timothy on November 25, 2015, 09:43:03 PM
on the surface of Xerox.

Some kind of mirror image/reverse imagery for your terrain?
H

Timothy

Quote from: Helper on November 26, 2015, 06:43:35 AM
Some kind of mirror image/reverse imagery for your terrain?

Could you define what you meant? More details

Helper

Quote from: Timothy on November 26, 2015, 04:55:05 PM
Could you define what you meant? More details
I was thinking of a glitch in the early development of the xerographic procedure. The images printed were like film negatives - black was white and white was black, plus 'mirror images' are always exactly reversed.
For the surface of your new planet, you could have hemispheres that reflect each other - but are reversed for terrain, colors, etc.
Capice/capiche?
H

Timothy

Oh OK, I was planning on a more flat surface for the terrain. I was going to start the second level off in the middle or somewhere in the crater, which would be entirely flat because of its massive radius. it would be a smaller level with less to do, but I would then release the third level soon after, possibly even make both then upload them at the same time. But I do appreciate the idea and the time!

Thank You

Timothy

ANNOUNCEMENT: I have completed the second level of this series, however I will wait to upload it due to its length in gameplay. This level was ment to connect the first and 3rd level so think of it as level 1.5 rather than 2. I will upload both the second and third level at the same time and I will announce when they are released on this forum along with its map # and name for ease of access.

That is all, Thank you!

EDIT: The second and third levels are now uploaded!

Second map: #2838 Inside the Crater

Third map: #2839 Tragua

Let me know how the series is going on the forum of the third world, thanks guys!