Custom Map #330: Street Parade. By: crdonk3

Started by AutoPost, March 27, 2014, 10:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #330: Street Parade

Author: crdonk3
Size: 160x130

Desc:
WARNING: SPOILER ALERT! Don't read the story thingie if you don't want SPOILERSSSSS! But you can still play if you want. Clean up the creeper on the distant planet of Earth (it was Earth all along!) and have a festive celebration. Or not, it's your choice. #MediumEasy #TechLimits #Digitalis #Runners #Spores #AC #CRPL

RealAndy

After doing it without looking at the hints, I can't seem to get the hints up by restarting, it doesn't give the conversation.  So I'm curious what is being said.

Asbestos

Quote from: RealAndy on March 28, 2014, 10:09:02 PM
After doing it without looking at the hints, I can't seem to get the hints up by restarting, it doesn't give the conversation.  So I'm curious what is being said.
Open up the Orbital menu and there should be a small "Archived Transmissions" button that will allow you to see the story.

Johnny Haywire

The map is pretty straightforward - There aren't actually any "spoilers" or hints in the dialogue. Or maybe that IS the spoiler. Decent map and the opening storyline is mildly humorous. And it's even spelled correctly, which is a rare surprise. Props for that.
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?