Custom Map #2771: Patience Is A Virtue. By: Sorrontis

Started by AutoPost, November 05, 2015, 12:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorrontis

lol. I like beating them myself. That's part of the fun :)
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

D0m0nik

Quote from: Helper on November 06, 2015, 07:48:57 PM
Quote from: Sorrontis on November 06, 2015, 07:29:57 PM
well, the map is ready. I just have to beat it; which I haven't been able to yet
Post it over in the map makers thread - make D0m0nik beat it.
:)

Haha, challenge accepted! I actually wrote a response here yesterday and then deleted it out of fear! I basically wrote -' Sorotonis, I would like to see the most evil and challenging map you can come up with'.

Be careful what you wish for!

Sorrontis

Quote from: D0m0nik on November 07, 2015, 11:32:21 AM
Quote from: Helper on November 06, 2015, 07:48:57 PM
Quote from: Sorrontis on November 06, 2015, 07:29:57 PM
well, the map is ready. I just have to beat it; which I haven't been able to yet
Post it over in the map makers thread - make D0m0nik beat it.
:)

Haha, challenge accepted! I actually wrote a response here yesterday and then deleted it out of fear! I basically wrote -' Sorotonis, I would like to see the most evil and challenging map you can come up with'.

Be careful what you wish for!

I'm posting a map called Creeper's Secret Weapon in the next couple days. It won't be the most evil map, but it'll be mean. I'll be using portions of this map, patience, and Creepy Wall for something nasty. Although, I may not be able to beat it (i'm not the best player)

EDIT: You'll know it's the evil map, I'll called it "For D0m0nik" and there will be no description with the #Surprise tag. Unfortunately, I haven't played with the custom unit crpl, so I can't do that. It narrows the scope of the map.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

D0m0nik

QuoteI'm posting a map called Creeper's Secret Weapon in the next couple days. It won't be the most evil map, but it'll be mean. I'll be using portions of this map, patience, and Creepy Wall for something nasty. Although, I may not be able to beat it (i'm not the best player)

EDIT: You'll know it's the evil map, I'll called it "For D0m0nik" and there will be no description with the #Surprise tag. Unfortunately, I haven't played with the custom unit crpl, so I can't do that. It narrows the scope of the map.

Incredible! I cannot wait to play it! Thank you  :D

Johnny Haywire

Yet another great map, dude! I confess - I read briefly on the forum something about a "forge surprise" and it scared me. Almost as much as things with red noses like clowns and Rudolph and people who've been out in the cold too long. So yeah, I didn't build a forge cuz I was scared to. I might try building a forge if I play on a friend's computer though - just in case the "surprise" is making the CPU overheat and leak radiation or toxic waste or something. You just never know!

Spoiler
The 4 Sleeper nodes don't come until the game has been running for 72 hours and you've managed to terp the entire terrain to 10. You'll also need at least 6 beams to repel the flying rabbits. Just fyi.
[close]
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?