Custom Map #2937: The Refutage. By: Jacobwde

Started by AutoPost, December 24, 2015, 11:24:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2937: The Refutage

Author: Jacobwde
Size: 230x225

Desc:
It's time to strike one of the Loki Bases! Head over and disable the Inhibitor! #CustomUnits #CRPL #HardBeginning #Refutage

bringerofdeath

Not sure but the totem corrupter stopped doing it after awhile and it really helped this was challenging an I loved it

Jacobwde12

Quote from: bringerofdeath on December 25, 2015, 04:46:44 PM
Not sure but the totem corrupter stopped doing it after awhile and it really helped this was challenging an I loved it
Thanks for Playing! The Totem Corrupter may get a little bug at times, but it filled it's original purpose! :D

knighty

I'm stuck

Spoiler
no matter what I do, they flying thingies come and kick my ass

any tips ?
[close]

RrR

Quote from: knighty on December 27, 2015, 07:59:12 AM
I'm stuck

Spoiler

any tips ?
[close]
Spoiler
The AC spreaders can be nullified. More PZs is never a bad thing. Especially if they have a nullifier on them, waiting to be armed when a enemy unit comes into range.
[close]

Loren Pechtel

I'm stuck

Spoiler

any tips ?
[close]

Spoiler
Nullify them.  They can be a pain.  Use PZs to do this--but make sure you don't nullify the factory in your base, that's very valuable.  The PZs to the sides of your base are too close, you need more distant ones.
[close]

My first attempt I had bad luck with the flying things, one quickly came into my base and wiped out so much power it was hopeless.

Jacobwde12

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on January 01, 2016, 12:57:43 AM
I'm stuck

Spoiler

any tips ?
[close]

Spoiler
Nullify them.  They can be a pain.  Use PZs to do this--but make sure you don't nullify the factory in your base, that's very valuable.  The PZs to the sides of your base are too close, you need more distant ones.
[close]

My first attempt I had bad luck with the flying things, one quickly came into my base and wiped out so much power it was hopeless.

Spoiler
You will have to be really quick on this map. I suggest using siphons to get extra energy, and build multiple terps to make a very high wall. The flying things won't go higher than an elevation of 4.
[close]

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: Jacobwde12 on January 01, 2016, 09:06:45 PM
Quote from: Loren Pechtel on January 01, 2016, 12:57:43 AM
I'm stuck

Spoiler

any tips ?
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
You will have to be really quick on this map. I suggest using siphons to get extra energy, and build multiple terps to make a very high wall. The flying things won't go higher than an elevation of 4.
[close]

On my second attempt I didn't get the early invasion and didn't have a problem.