Custom Map #2390: kingkillers445. By: Kingkillers445

Started by AutoPost, August 11, 2015, 10:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2390: kingkillers445

Author: Kingkillers445
Size: 256x256

Desc:
well good luck its a creeper home world with horrible grammar Xp well have fun and try ur hardest cause this map will test u and it will take a long time to win lol

Grayzzur

I gave it a shot. I have a very fast computer, and this map is just dog slow with lag from too many units. (That's after destroying a bunch of extra stuff.) I made it about a half hour in, realized I hadn't even hit the 3-minute mark on the game clock, and I'm done.
"Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named 'Enterprise.'" -William T. Riker

PurpleYouko

i didn't have that problem since it's really easy to just send in a guppy to destroy the enemy in one fell swoop.
Just have to use the forge to keep the creeper away while it builds a nullifier.
After that all you have to do is keep using the forge to keep the creeper at bay while you build chains of relays up to the keys.
2 minutes and it's all over  ;)

Tero

At first I thought this would be a long, slow slugfest.  And my "rodent on a wheel" powered computer wouldn't be up to the challenge.  After a few minutes the solution became clear.
Spoiler
Use the Singularity Weapon!  Build some guppies and nullify the Inhibitor.  Continue using the Singularity Weapon to clear an LZ for one of the CNs.  A lot time is lost clearing space for collectors.  For those who care about such things.
[close]
Excellent map!
I respect those who quote me the least.

teknotiss

hey Kingkillers
i played your map, but honestly it wasn't actually fun.
the map was too busy, most of us prefer to build and research ourselves, this map feels like you played it for ages and saved it just before victory.
it's just a matter of freezing the cornrs and using the PZ berthas and flying a CN to each side.
so thanks for making a map, next time i suggest you just do the map, and let the players do the playing
also a little tip, lots of 2000/1sec emitters aren't much harder to deal with than 200/1sec emitters, but they do make the map REALLY slow  ;)
hope that helps  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Grayzzur

Quote from: PurpleYouko on August 12, 2015, 02:47:25 PM
i didn't have that problem since it's really easy to just send in a guppy to destroy the enemy in one fell swoop.
I'm appalled at myself for not noticing that the AE coverage did NOT protect the inhibitor...
"Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named 'Enterprise.'" -William T. Riker