Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2395: TiMr QkLi Go2.2

Author: Pastor.Healer
Size: 203x93

Desc:

Sorrontis

nasty little map. I'll have to try it again and again
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

darzog

That map was a lot of fun and took several restarts as I saw how the creeper progressed, but eventually figured out how to survive to a stable base.  Definitely could have had a better finish time, but I had some learnin' to do along the way.

stdout

pastor.healer

Sorrontis

Took me about 10 trials, but I got it. also, those bugs blow up big.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

pastor.healer

pastor.healer

PMouser

Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

damalakas

Great map.

Spoiler
For start, i've added 1 cannon and 1 beam, that was enough to hold of runners/digitalis running towards me, and beam held of 1st and 2nd spore. In that time built a guppy and nuked all 9 spores with nullifier on PZ. After it should have been easier, but damn, those pesky bugs with 2k creeper, it flooded into void, and took a while to clean a mess. Great map.
[close]

pastor.healer

stdout

In my game, I built 2 terps and flew them to the right, terped a 9x9 landing pad for another CN and then got to work. The start was razor thin and I must have restarted 10 times before getting a foothold.

pastor.healer

That's what makes CW so fun.  There are always different ways to play... with one objective... to beat Stdout :)  Blessings my friend.

stdout

On your maps I'm rarely in the top 10 but I love playing them nonetheless! :)

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: stdout on August 14, 2015, 05:14:30 PM
In my game, I built 2 terps and flew them to the right, terped a 9x9 landing pad for another CN and then got to work. The start was razor thin and I must have restarted 10 times before getting a foothold.

No terps needed.  One guppy, a PZ-nullifier can take out the death spores.  Now you have a new landing pad with a minimal threat.  My initial base died just as I dropped the second CN.  At that point victory is assured, it's just the pain of trying to nullify amongst the bugs.