Dear Maker of Creeper World 3,

Started by stoey, May 06, 2015, 02:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoey

Dear Maker of creeper world 3,

Where can I download maps without going through steam?

kind regards
stoey

J

Maps are downloaded through the game, both for the steam and non-steam version. Outside of the game there's no way to download CW3 maps (or not that I am aware of, might be possible with manual url editing).

Asbestos

You can download maps from Colonial Space from any version of Creeper World 3, Steam or not Steam. You can also download maps from the forums by downloading the cw3 file and putting it into a folder inside the Finalized folder inside the folder creeperworld3 as save.cw3.

stoey

oh ok thanks. in my game its says Colonial Space coming soon...... so i 'll try updating.

Grayzzur

That would do it. Colonial Space has been out for a long, long time. You're running an ancient version.

I assume you installed it via Steam? When did you install it? Perhaps Virgil might want to update the base version in Steam when he gets a chance to avoid new players stumbling over that.
"Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named 'Enterprise.'" -William T. Riker

knucracker

Quote from: stoey on May 06, 2015, 02:27:07 AM
Dear Maker of creeper world 3,

Where can I download maps without going through steam?

kind regards
stoey

When did you purchase the game and which online store did you get it from?

stoey

Quote from: virgilw on May 07, 2015, 10:01:29 AM

When did you purchase the game and which online store did you get it from?

oh virgilw ... i suppose your the maker? apologies... just forget i asked.

may I also say what a very creative game.... its alot of fun... your a genius    :D