Custom Map #2413: Shields and a Bertha. By: Sorrontis

Started by AutoPost, August 19, 2015, 03:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2413: Shields and a Bertha

Author: Sorrontis
Size: 140x90

Desc:
Can you beat this map? I'm sure you can. Warning: Most weapon locked, 1 bertha. Reduced costs.

Sorrontis

Just a heads up. you only get 2 turrets at the start (you can unlock said turrets to build more if they die using 2 tech artifacts). you can also unlock 2 bombers.

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

walr688

Sorrontis

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

D0m0nik

Very nice map, enjoyed it a lot.

Very easy to mismanage your resources (which is cool) and run out of AC before you reach the end, two bombers on PZs really eat it up!

Sorrontis

I tried to make it interesting. A lot of my other maps aren't popular (don't know why, just low ratings).

warren

Figuring out why something is popular is an advanced science that some people devote their entire lives to. If you want to figure it out faster than organic trial and error by releasing lots of different maps, there are many books on the subject.

Sorrontis

D0m0nik

Forget making 'popular' maps, just make ones you enjoy and no doubt others will too.

If you try to male popular maps you will make end up making rubbish, generic and untimely lame maps! Pastor Healers maps are a great example of 'unpopular' maps (low scoring) and he is possibly the most prolific and talented map maker on here.

Never mind the ratings. Your maps are great, keep em' coming!

Sorrontis

as long as a few people enjoy them, I'll keep 'em coming

Jerdog

I don't like shields, but this gets extra points for originality.  8)

Sorrontis