Custom Map #1642: NanoPACland. By: J

Started by AutoPost, January 22, 2015, 02:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1642: NanoPACland

Author: J
Size: 32x21

Desc:
16 Cannons are ready to be destroyed, what could ever stop you? #PAC #PlayAsCreeper #Jmaps

iwishforpie2

heh, I'll just starve them to death and... NOOOOO DARNIT YOU
What's a pie? I'm not a pie. I'm a pi.

Asbestos

The start was very luck-based, and I only took the first ridge because the blasters were randomly ignoring digitalis underneath them. But when I got to the second ridge I found I couldn't advance any further, even with the shorter spore fuse.

stdout

I don't think anything in this map is luck or random.

Use the spores to attract their attention away from the digitalis. That makes for an interesting puzzle because some blasters are set to go for the creeper while others attack the digitalis. You have to prioritize where to send the spores.

Xeos

A child of 5 could beat this map ... Go fetch a child of 5 !

thumbmaster

Very deceptive little map.

Spoiler
To break into the 2nd row and beyond, it's best to reverse the emitter/spore locations. That extra bit of emitter distance turned the 2nd row assault into a stalemate for me. I had to do a combination of spore distraction and force field work to go beyond the 2nd row.
[close]
Twas a sad day when we mothballed Creeper World for Particle Fleet.

CrusaderDeleters

Tough, but it gets done.
Spoiler
What I did, I attacked the top for the second zone, then I gradually tried to eat away more and more south. For the third ridge (this proved tough), I had to use the spore all the way in the back, behind the center blaster so I could keep the totem.
[close]
The game took time.