Creeper World at Kongregate

Started by knucracker, December 22, 2009, 02:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dranar

You might win the $1500!

Everyone! Go multi-accounting on kongregate!

Haha, probably not.
The Reactor - The Reactor of all Reactors

thomaswarner

I was joking. But you do deserve 1st place. You made an awesome game.

djcian

well creeper world is .01 (that is alot for 100,000 some players)ahead of his opponent (infectonator) and even though infectonator beat creeper world on the weekly contest we are probably going to win the monthly contest
grant me the serenity to accept the things i can not change, the courage to change the things i can, and the wisdom to know the difference

Kamron3

We have about 30k more player ratings than Infectionator does. I am 100% we will win this and Virgil will get the $1500.

_k

Xylnalya

I'd almost vote the sim over the demo but I sorta missed someone mentioning that I could move Odin City. I didn't realise that until it was mentioned in the full game, lawl :D

NoobSauce

You know full well that Kongregate doesn't allow multi-accounting.  It is so not worth it to get your game disqualified just for 0.01 extra point for the monthly/weekly contest.
BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

thomaswarner

Quote from: Xylnalya on December 31, 2009, 11:12:12 PM
I'd almost vote the sim over the demo but I sorta missed someone mentioning that I could move Odin City. I didn't realise that until it was mentioned in the full game, lawl :D
You should've read the unit info for it, it tells you that.

Bovius

Congratulations on your victory on Kongregate, Virgil. It is well deserved, and for a demo of a game, no less.

Karsten75

Quote from: Bovius on January 01, 2010, 03:31:42 AM
Congratulations on your victory on Kongregate, Virgil. It is well deserved, and for a demo of a game, no less.

Frankly, I don't think it is correct to call it a demo. It is a fully playable smaller version of the downloadable game.

NoobSauce

Quote from: Karsten75 on January 01, 2010, 06:47:39 PM
Frankly, I don't think it is correct to call it a demo. It is a fully playable smaller version of the downloadable game.

...that just happens to advertise that there are more missions waiting if you buy the full version.

Geneforge did the same thing.  Fully playable, no limits.  Until you reach the edge and the game tells you that in order to get the rest of this great game, you'll need to pay Spiderweb Software $15.00.  (I think it was $15.00.  I never got around to buying the full version.)

I support classification of the training sim as a demo.  ...I can't support it while it still doesn't have everything the "full version" or the "premium version" has.
BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.