Custom Map #1779: Creeper Intelligence. By: Zoura3025

Started by AutoPost, February 28, 2015, 12:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1779: Creeper Intelligence

Author: Zoura3025
Size: 128x84

Desc:
The creeper has awakened with a mysterious intelligence, will you stop the creeper? #Crpl #Intel

Zoura3025

What does everyone think of this map? I thought the new units would add variety, and they worked well. I am currently fiddling with a second one, so heads up! :)
(09:06:07) Zoura3025: But for us diehard fans: "Time is Sanity"

Asbestos

I didn't really know or care about what all the units did because I was too busy having fun crushing the entire place with near-infinite AC and massive amounts of aether. However, they made the map much better than a normal CRPL-free map, because of all the variation.

Zoura3025

Quote from: Asbestos on March 01, 2015, 04:34:09 PM
I didn't really know or care about what all the units did because I was too busy having fun crushing the entire place with near-infinite AC and massive amounts of aether. However, they made the map much better than a normal CRPL-free map, because of all the variation.
Wow, Thanks! I am happy you enjoyed it, should I make more maps like this but without the organised creeper buildings?
(09:06:07) Zoura3025: But for us diehard fans: "Time is Sanity"

Asbestos

Maybe put them in more strategic places, like scattered around your initial base, or shielding a circle around the inhibitor instead of a rectangle.

Helper

This was a great fight and I'll definitely give it another go.
Good fight and good story to go with it.
Keep it up!
H

Loren Pechtel

You have tons of aether, you soon have fully upgraded cannons.  Just march them across the map.  I didn't see any signs of intelligence, there's nothing on here that can stand up to a cannon wall.