Creeper World 3: Blowing up the font

Started by Portal, December 02, 2014, 12:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Portal

I was wondering if there was a way to increase font size on things like the command node energy and AC information. I have trouble seeing it as well as options and main menu items

Kharnellius

Now that you mention, you are right.  It is kind of hard to read all of that.  Must be why I am getting headaches lol.

iamltr27

Ditto. 
I have trouble reading the Emitter strength and frequency numbers -- vital information for initial strategy planning.

4xC

Additionally, I am bothered by the fact that you can't get enemy structures to show their stats all at once without zomming in so you can't see them, move the cursor on the bottom UI panel, zoom out, and keep the cursor on the panel as you zoom out.
C,C,C,C

hbarudi

This is also important, when many maps have enemies on top of each other, I would like to be able to see if on the same area there is a runner nest, spore tower, emitter, and totem; I would like to be able to see all the information, but it get covered up.
Is there a way to fix that?

stoey

I have dreams where, neurons in my brain are sending energy packets to each other, and building little cannons in case a brain tumor appears