Custom Map #1353: Spores 'R' Us. By: mrhade

Started by AutoPost, November 13, 2014, 06:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1353: Spores 'R' Us

Author: mrhade
Size: 150x230

Desc:
My second map. I suggest your turn off CN alarms. The creeper surprised me a few times before I hit the digi.

Loren Pechtel

Spores are insane.  I had my base more than ringed with them and yet I died because I couldn't power them.

Ferig

Well, it's possible to survive and keep that spores away, but i'm really missing cannons and shields... reclaim the ground just with expensive mortars and unammod sprayers

RrR

@Ferig

I would have been more aggressive while the walls were still in place. You should be able to nullify the first emitter, which then helps you move across the bottom. Also try to keep the PZ from the air exclusion tower. A beam on there helps knock out some spores at little energy cost.

This map is hard.

Ferig

Quote from: RrR on January 19, 2015, 12:43:49 PM
@Ferig

I would have been more aggressive while the walls were still in place. You should be able to nullify the first emitter, which then helps you move across the bottom. Also try to keep the PZ from the air exclusion tower. A beam on there helps knock out some spores at little energy cost.

This map is hard.

I tried it once, but the wall don't last enough and I lost the nuffiler... and put a beam on that PZ would cost to much, I think that the energy I would save on beams I will use in mortars to keep that PZ safe

PS: By now I had clean all bottom map and I'm building 5 PZ berthas, also I solved the energy and ore problem... it will be slow, but I think I will beat this map