Victory condition not triggering

Started by Xeos, January 09, 2015, 06:50:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xeos

Its up and its hard .. I think :) Hope you like it   ;D
A child of 5 could beat this map ... Go fetch a child of 5 !

4xC

A PAC map with Runner Nests instead of Spore Towers modified to spawn runners?

Someone has been making comparative leaps and bounds in this direction.
C,C,C,C

stewbasic

I think I can add a line to prevent normal enemy units interfering with victory... I'll include that in the next template update. Sorry it wasn't in time for your map... Hubs was just too fast ;)

Hubs

How would you do that other than destroying them at the end?  I have a sweet AET idea if you can make that work cleanly.

stewbasic

Quote from: Hubs on January 09, 2015, 08:56:50 PM
How would you do that other than destroying them at the end?  I have a sweet AET idea if you can make that work cleanly.
I was just planning to destroy them. I don't think people will be bothered by it after they win. If the appearance of the map at the end is considered important, I could add some dummy cores with the same image.

Hubs

Personally I wouldn't like them being destroyed, but I'm picky.  The custom runner nest was pretty easy to make. Only thing I would want to add is an AET. How hard would that be to make? Is there a command for the anti air zone?

stewbasic

I couldn't see any air exclusion CRPL commands on the wiki. If destroyed silently with an image over the top, I doubt anyone would even notice.