Howdy Villiers!

Started by iamltr27, February 21, 2015, 12:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iamltr27

Just crossed paths with Villiers in S100_198.
I run across a lot of your scores in the prospector zone, and I know I played a good round if manage to beat one of them.
This is the first place where I have seen you show up in the >3 day list, so it looks like we are working on the same system right now.

Cheers!
Leroy

Tex

Ooooo!  I've never been to that system.  Is it okay if I come play too?

iamltr27

@Tex
Impressive scores.
As in Ouch! -- I didn't know I was leaving that much time on the table.
Haven't noticed your name on the lists, but I'll keep an eye out now.
Have fun out there!

PS:  Are you the guy who suggested wiping all scores for Zen and Ed C**nter and the other obvious cheaters a few months back?  I really liked that suggestion.

Tex

Yep, that was me.  And sorry about the high-score graffiti there -- just having fun.  But it does amaze me how I keep finding out how much faster maps can be done when my assumptions are challenged.  I was dismissing some scores as cheaters, because I did not think it was possible to shave that much time, only to find that one of them was posting legitimate times.

iamltr27

No problem on the "graffiti". 
I'm not playing anywhere near your level just yet, but knowing that the target is out there has forced me to improve my game.
I did manage to beat one of your scores by a whopping six seconds ... even if it was a backwater system that obviously didn't get your best effort, that was still worth a bowl of ice cream.