Custom Map #1308: Cataclysm. By: rocknrolljesus0

Started by AutoPost, October 31, 2014, 01:01:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1308: Cataclysm

Author: rocknrolljesus0
Size: 256x256

Desc:
Difficult island-based map with an intricate network of digitalis, AA towers, and staggered spore attacks. Sequel to my my first map, `Runner Homeworld.`

iwishforpie2

Love the map, it's well designed will obstacles. Terrain work is terrific!
What's a pie? I'm not a pie. I'm a pi.

Mexxor

Love the map, keep up the good work  :D
Its a big map which normally turns into a long slog, but this one was fun all the way, thanks :)
"Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure."
― George Carlin

Helper

@Mexxor - thanks for making that comment. I automatically hide the giant maps and don't even attempt them. I'll give this one a try.
H

Mexxor

Quote from: Helper on November 05, 2014, 08:45:04 AM
@Mexxor - thanks for making that comment. I automatically hide the giant maps and don't even attempt them. I'll give this one a try.
H

You're welcome, I start a lot of giant maps but end up hiding them because they're just to repetitive a lot of the time, this one was fun (IMO)
"Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure."
― George Carlin