Custom Map #289: teks020 creeper craters. By: teknotiss

Started by AutoPost, March 12, 2014, 04:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #289: teks020 creeper craters

Author: teknotiss
Size: 147x147

Desc:
some creeper filled craters to contend with, and the useful tech is some way away. and buried in creeper. and there are spores. and you have no beams! ah well...... #ACassist #unitlimits #teks (this is the fixed version, i deleted the problem scripts properly this time....ooops sorry dudes!)

Tjgalon

found this to be fun. I know at the start i was a little scared, when I realized the effect the AC had, i was able to progress nicely.

teknotiss

Quote from: Tjgalon on March 12, 2014, 05:06:26 PM
found this to be fun. I know at the start i was a little scared, when I realized the effect the AC had, i was able to progress nicely.

good to hear. :) my maps are sometimes a bit threatening at the start, but rarely unforgiving of minor mistakes!
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Helper

A real smack down cage match - fun stuff.
I mucked up a bit here and there, but it was forgiving.
H

Edward

Hello.
I love this map. Was a bit panicky in the beginning trying to find a balance in soaking up the AC, but it was quite easy from then on out.

Though, I have to wonder... How did you manage to keep the creeper from going over the 10th terrain height?

/Edward

teknotiss

Quote from: Edward on November 19, 2015, 11:21:54 AM
Hello.
I love this map. Was a bit panicky in the beginning trying to find a balance in soaking up the AC, but it was quite easy from then on out.

Though, I have to wonder... How did you manage to keep the creeper from going over the 10th terrain height?

/Edward

hey dude! thanks for playing, glad you liked it!
it's the emitter levels, if they are emitting 9 or lower then they can't over top the next up in terrain heights... you will see that all emitters are at either 9 or -9!
later dude!  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Edward

teknotiss