redlemon : bardel

Started by PMouser, July 16, 2014, 06:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PMouser

can someone tell me how to do this? with so little energy. thanks
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

Tjgalon

It not to hard to get started, and my way a bit slow but it seems to work.
I place collecter to fill in what i can leading up.
CLICK THIS Also build a coupple blaster and a mortaor to really help. Once they are up, build a couple beam towers and get them close to the blaster, since that where the spore will attack, or at least pass by. Byt the time the spores are comming, remember to stop all building to save power till after the beam ammo been replace, to be safe. The spore tower on your left side is an AC one, so it wont hurt you.
CLICK HERE

Work on building a terp, a guppy and a sniper. The runners up north hold a fun secert and you can use your sniper to unlock it. once then, more the terp up there, and build to terran of 3, enough to hold a guppy. The gupper can then be closed enough to use a nulfpier on the spore tower right there. After that, get the other spore tower, and a forge, to give more energy, your good to go then. If you have trouble moving right, after all that, a forge beam to pull creeper away can help

Sometimes to be safe, I build an extra beam tower next to the CN, just in case.

Cavemaniac

This one was a real sod to me.

I struggled with it for a week or more.

And when I finally DID beat it, redlemon told me that I'd made it hard for myself by taking a hard path!

I enjoyed the experience so much though, that I asked redlemon's permission to make a conventional version of the map (you'll find it in Alpah/Cavemaniac) and, using ideas gleaned from this map I went on to make The Bardel Redemption, named in honour of this awkward, brilliant map.

Grrr. I still get the chills thinking about what a struggle it was!
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Tjgalon

I wonder if i took the easy or hard, but I do not find it difficult once i see the map trick, lol.

Cavemaniac

Quote from: Tjgalon on July 17, 2014, 05:03:53 AM
I wonder if i took the easy or hard, but I do not find it difficult once i see the map trick, lol.

I went straight up the middle, fighting a reasonably conventional battle, but I made it hard on myself by failing to utilise the 'trick' of the map - there seem to be several different methods you can employ.
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Tjgalon

Mefi

This map is pain with it's restrictions.
Funny to see that your map was later so pain was first :)

PMouser

huh, i did a screen shot of it, how to get it here? thanks

PMouser

can you tell me step my step how you beat this? on so little energy. thanks

Tjgalon

My post up top, did it not help at all?

PMouser