New Win7 PC and no CS Score submission

Started by N3M0, April 20, 2014, 06:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N3M0

Hi,
after i have had several trys with my old PC(XP on 8 years old Machine) on the 256X256 teknotiss Map  :o and the Framerate goes down on 0.2 FPS i decide to buy a better PC with Win7.
Reinstallation and Profil copy was easy.

After finishing my first Map i was not able to submit my score  ??? 
It happened on the CS Map No440 and on AS teknotiss TEK010.
Receiving score works.

Perhaps someone can give me a hint how to solve this problem.

and at the end: i love CW3, thx for this super game  ;D

Michionlion

Something is probably up with your internet connection.  Try using the 'Diagnose and repair' option.  Other than that... I don't know.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

N3M0

Okay,  :-\ it's late, i solved my Problem, i only forget to fill in my Nickname again,
sry about that

Problem solved

Michionlion

"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

N3M0

Once u have done it u never think about it again, perhaps a msgbox should popup if u click submit score and no name is filled in. But now i realy need to sleep, thx Michionlion for your help