Custom Map: Pit

Started by AutoPost, April 17, 2010, 02:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: Pit

Author: Jeremy Patrick

Desc:
You start out in the pit, and must fend for your life!

Thanatos

320 downloads, not a single score posted.  Seems to be unbeatable and should be withdrawn unless proof is posted that it can be done.

Karsten75

Are you happier now? :P

BTW, I think the author sucks for the bad message in the artifact.

Edit: Remember there was a time when map scores could not be posted. This map dates from that time, so many more players might have beaten it, it's not that hard.

Fly OC up to the left bottom area, keep two mortars to fire into the deepest pools (one mortar on the little island near the main high ground), rescue the pods and then go for energy and concentrate on mortars for the initial stage. You need 5 SAMs to ward off the spores And it is best if initially you are concentrated so the 5 SAMs work to maximum effect. All the waves are 10 spores.

SPIFFEN

QuoteEdit: Remember there was a time when map scores could not be posted. This map dates from that time, so many more players might have beaten it, it's not that hard.
This should be in BOLD text , its important =P
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

fridge

Awwweesome map, really great, i had lots of fun to keep odin in defence below ! Download !!
Spoiler
[close]