super tax-man

Started by SPIFFEN, December 23, 2009, 06:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPIFFEN

i need info , pic , video on this map .
Every thing helps =)
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

knucracker

The tax man is getting you, eh?  He spares no one....
Hang out in the mountains where you start and build a few collectors.  Fill everything else up with reactors.  You only need to save room for a couple of blasters and maybe a mortar.... then advance towards Raleigh, er, the Creeper emitter with your blasters.  You can cap Raleigh, er, the Creeper emitter while still sitting on the piedmont.  After that, the rest can be mopped up.  I'm away from my main system so I can't take screenshots... perhaps someone else could post a few.

SPIFFEN

Thanks ,
but is Reactors so much better than Speed ( i'm a newbee =P )
Is there anywhere i can see what tower gives of dmg / incom ?
Dmg pr sec and incom pr sec . ( basic )
And what Reactors gives toward collector gives ?
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

knucracker

Reactors generate more energy for you.  Speed only increases the rate that packets move on your network.  On Super TaxMan you need energy mostly since you are stuck in the tiny mountain region.  Since you are stuck there, building reactors will give you the energy you need for an assault.

In the game, click the little help button in the lower right hand corner of the screen.  Then click the "Units" button.  On this screen you can select the different units and read what they do.

You can also search through these forums... there are some lengthy posts about speed, energy, extreme physics, and other interesting things about the game.

Aurzel

sorry guys but i'm setting up a new laptop, nice christmas present i'd say :D
but i've yet to put cw on here yet so no maps or screenshots for a few more days at least