Destroying all enemy units script

Started by Keeper Decagon, October 18, 2013, 05:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper Decagon

Hello all,

Does anyone by any chance know the script for when you destroy a particular unit, every other enemy structure blows up, like for the Inhibitors?
I'm a bit lost when it comes to developing my own scripts. :P

Thanks
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

Grauniad

There is a Arc Eternal map that has a unit in the middle of void. You have to blow that up to destroy all units, I believe. You could save that map and open the save in the editor. The script attached to that unit should show you how to do it.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

J

Quote from: Grauniad on October 18, 2013, 09:30:56 PM
There is a Arc Eternal map that has a unit in the middle of void. You have to blow that up to destroy all units, I believe. You could save that map and open the save in the editor. The script attached to that unit should show you how to do it.
You mean Krig? That doesn't blow up all enemy units once you kill it. If you look at CW1 Tucana in my alpha sector, there's a script that blows up all enemy units once all totems are activated. Remove the totem stuff and put it in a :Destroyed function and it should work. Script can be found here: http://knucklecracker.com/wiki/doku.php?id=crpl:crpltutorial:code_examples#connect_totems_to_win

Keeper Decagon

Quote from: J on October 19, 2013, 04:58:14 AMIf you look at CW1 Tucana in my alpha sector, there's a script that blows up all enemy units once all totems are activated. Remove the totem stuff and put it in a :Destroyed function and it should work. Script can be found here: http://knucklecracker.com/wiki/doku.php?id=crpl:crpltutorial:code_examples#connect_totems_to_win

Ah, I see. Thanks. ;D
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE