Custom Map #1678: Information

Started by AutoPost, November 15, 2012, 01:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1678: Information

Author: Angel

Desc:
This is off off the story line that i was doing. (They are starting off easy but will get MUCH harder, and 'Broken Wine Glass' was Ep 1 Pt 3 and 'Beginning of the End' was Chp 1 Pt 2. I promise though that the levels will get a lot harder. :)) Now, my level 'Super Gateway was quite hard so i took off 4 3x3 subcell squares (or just 4 squares) of solid block in the area where the stupid frozen squares of 1500m mor some crazy number like that was frozen. That was NOT intended, just couldnt get it to unfreeze those creeper without messing up something else in the level. But, that level was intended to be VERY LONG and somewhat of a challenge. If I get a few comments saying that you want the harder version which includes those 4 squares and a few other things, I will be more than happy to post it :) Also, if you think this little 'story' is too easy or something like that, just wait, it will get a lot HARDER later on. Trust me :) Till then, enjoy this little level i spent like 10 minutes on. (not) Enjoy :)

burguertime

This map could have been fun, but the arbitrary limits on structures killed it.

Also, having finished it and finally finding out that you have to backtrack a lot because
Spoiler
the anticreeper emitters are broken
[close]
was the last drop.

Attached is a study on the map. Take it as a constructive critic and my humble opinion on what went wrong with the map.
Don't make a slog just because. Be like Master Mapmaker SPIFFEN:
Quote from: themaskedcrusader on October 05, 2010, 05:09:33 PM
(...)Difficulty is subjective. (...)
SPIFFEN chooses to rate each map as trivial because they believe that the difficulty of the map depends on the capability of the player.
BAD RATING: MEASUREMENT OF MAP HARDNESS.
Quote from: DumbCreeperGamer"Ugh, me no finish map, map too hard, ME RATE ONE.
oOga OoGa to you too.

PMouser

help please, i cant get the nelifiers close enough so i cant win it. please help thanks
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.