Custom Map #1901: Pipe Revenge

Started by AutoPost, January 19, 2013, 06:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1901: Pipe Revenge

Author: Viper00900 and Feast

Desc:
Where are the plumbers when you need them?

viper00900

Wait until you see this --- oh wait....nevermind

RealAndy

I'd almost finished, without saving (because there weren't any 'high risk' areas) and I looked down and my OC was flooded in creeper, don't know where it came from and not happy...

But the rest was good.

teknotiss

OC?do you mean LS(Liberation Ship)?
i had nothing threaten the LS at all in this map, wondering how any creeper could reach your LS with out going past your weapons. odd
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Grauniad

This *might* (note *might*) happen in circumstances where anti-creeper gets compressed by strong fields that cause it to invert. I'd call that "user error" :)
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

RealAndy

Yes, I meant the Liberation ship.

I'll have to retry it and see what happened.  I was close to nullifying the last emmitters and I noticed my blasters were running out of energy.  Since I had plenty of energy stored (and not over 60 use), I investigated and found the ship covered in creeper.  Don't think AC would have inverted, wouldn't have been that dense unless it was teleported from somewhere else.  Its possible I had an emmitter 'capped' with a blaster and forgot to nullify it then when I was moving blasters forward it flooded me.

Edited to add:
Just looked again and the AC is teleported.  I had the 2 little AC squares shielded in and was vacuuming it so it probably flipped and broke out of the shields, will have to give it more space next time.

teknotiss

Quote from: RealAndy on January 21, 2013, 08:25:52 PM

I'll have to retry it and see what happened.  I was close to nullifying the last emmitters and I noticed my blasters were running out of energy.  Since I had plenty of energy stored (and not over 60 use), I investigated and found the ship covered in creeper.  Don't think AC would have inverted, wouldn't have been that dense unless it was teleported from somewhere else.  Its possible I had an emmitter 'capped' with a blaster and forgot to nullify it then when I was moving blasters forward it flooded me.

Edited to add:
Just looked again and the AC is teleported.  I had the 2 little AC squares shielded in and was vacuuming it so it probably flipped and broke out of the shields, will have to give it more space next time.

the AC is moved by fields to the line directly above your LS and then up and around the pathways, i just let it flow so i didn't get that issue. hope that helps  ;)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

viper00900

Quote from: teknotiss on January 22, 2013, 11:05:19 AM
Quote from: RealAndy on January 21, 2013, 08:25:52 PM

Edited to add:

the AC is moved by fields to the line directly above your LS and then up and around the pathways, i just let it flow so i didn't get that issue. hope that helps  ;)

Yes it is teleported in. Where you drill up place a shield and just drill up and let it flow.
Wait until you see this --- oh wait....nevermind