Custom Map #1908: Anti-Creeper pump-2

Started by AutoPost, January 24, 2013, 08:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

Sherecon

Mh... I'm sorry, but where is there an Anit-Creeper Pump? After building Reactors and Tech Domes I started with going down to the space with the Immaterial Phantoms Gateway and killed all. And the killed all in the second space. And then?

yum-forum

Quote from: Sherecon on January 24, 2013, 05:02:41 PM
Mh... I'm sorry, but where is there an Anit-Creeper Pump? After building Reactors and Tech Domes I started with going down to the space with the Immaterial Phantoms Gateway and killed all. And the killed all in the second space. And then?

Thank You for playing my map. Anti-Creeper Pump is disposable (with one c-bomb) and helps in the first stage of game.
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

TypoNinja

Bottom right corner waaaaaaaaay too much of a slog fest to be fun. I own every inch of the map other than that little bit of un-diggable terrain, and have all the weapons ever firing into in, and its just pure slog. Could win eventually, but honestly, why bother?

Kithros

The best start to this map (for finishing quickly) is to destroy 2 of your conversion bombs (you can destroy 2 of your reactors instead, but you get way more conversion bombs than you'll have use for in a speed run regardless).