Custom Map #2435: brain teaser-3

Started by AutoPost, August 20, 2013, 05:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2435: brain teaser-3

Author: yum234

Desc:

StorminASU

I must be missing something, but how do you complete this map?

teknotiss

well i'd suggest
Spoiler
building 4 reactors, then digging one of the two white gems in the 10cost terrain below the LS (LEAVE THE TERRAIN BELOW THE WHITE GEMS ALONE ;), you don't need to dig it and it makes it harder if you do!), i also built more reactors as i dug and collected the gem. once you have the gem dig out the other 10 terrain with a white gem and all other terrain with gems or tech under them, these are all inside the creeper lines. the square of ac is slowly being destroyed by the drones with low health and a creeper payload (and is the gateway that digs solid terrain), so once all the terrain inside the creeper lines has been dug (and you picked up all the goodies), build a microrift by the LS and one at the end of the creeper lined "tunnel" and build a few blasters. park the blasters by the gateway in the AC and kill the drones, i vacuumed the AC and used other makers to spread it outside the creeper lines (you need to vacuum some AC on the bottom of the map so dump any AC in the top area). with no AC the gateway opens the DBeam and from there it's a win!
[close]
hope that helps  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus