Custom Map #90: CW Tower Defense

Started by AutoPost, August 26, 2011, 09:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #90: CW Tower Defense

Author: Grabarz19

Desc:
Are you able to handle a classic Tower Defense game? Think again. 8 waves of pure death are about to come right at you. What are you going to do? Destroy them, of course! ...

Grabarz

The map was originally supposed to be harder, but with a storage of gems that would take away points from player, but since map editor doesnt allow for negative points values, this is what you get :)

^ That's a little suggestion from me.

Fisherck

Quote from: Grabarz on August 26, 2011, 09:04:29 PM
The map was originally supposed to be harder, but with a storage of gems that would take away points from player, but since map editor doesnt allow for negative points values, this is what you get :)

^ That's a little suggestion from me.

That is a very good idea. One ingenious way to give a negative impact to collecting crystals. Highest points wins! But your overall ranking, can be a combination of your best time and score (which can be from two different attempts). Most players probably won't go through a map twice, but there are some, Cough Cough, who will... ;)
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

Ebon Heart

I loved this map, I tried to play it with the wrong version originally though and caused a big mess. lol. Oops... I love the idea though, keep up the good work!
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

Grabarz

Quote from: Ebon Heart on August 26, 2011, 09:40:30 PM
I loved this map, I tried to play it with the wrong version originally though and caused a big mess. lol. Oops... I love the idea though, keep up the good work!
Glad you liked it. It's quite linear, because you don't have much of a variety of weapons, the only thing you're fighting with is time... and energy!

I do my best on making unusual maps, and there sure will be more! :)

Ebon Heart

heh, you're like me in that respect. I try to make my maps unique too... sometimes they're fun, other times.... ehh, live and learn. :P
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

Emmote

Nice one. Certainly more balanced than my TD map.

Enjoyed it. :)
My mind rebels against stagnation.

TonyP2000

Cool map, it beat me pretty bad, I will definitely come back to this one.
Vote Tony!

garry131

Lots of fun!

I got to level 3, then level 7/8, and the third try I was victorious!

Nothing could be better.

I had to alter my strategy as I reached the increasingly difficult waves.

What I thought was the best way, wasn't !