Custom Map #1627: Custom Emitters 2. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, January 18, 2021, 12:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1627: Custom Emitters 2

Author: FOXX
Size: 388x268

Desc:
Besides the normal Emitters this map has also Custom Emitters. (made by Kajacx) Mire 100% #EditStruc #ParticlesOverMiredLand #TiconDefenseRange by Stickman Info (with images) about custom emitters on Forum.

FOXX

Info Custom Emitters

FlipMitter -> Overpower the center with blue particles to turn blue. Can be flipped over with red particles.
PumpMitter -> Feed energy into this Emitter and it turns blue. Stop feeding energy and it turns back to red.
SlipMitter -> Has more spawnpoints which can not be destroyed. Only the main Emitter can be destroyed and then the other spawnpoints are also destroyed. (Mouseover SlipMitter to see connections)
Proximity Emitter -> Starts emitting when a unit is in range.
[close]

See below for the images.
Greets,
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

stevo

Thanks for yet another good map.

Was it intentional that...
Spoiler
... the map offers more ship pickups than can be stored in the left-hand side? I like it. It adds a level of strategy that I'm not used to. I'll be playing it again to see if different ship pickups make the rest of the level easier.
[close]

FOXX

Quote from: stevo on February 18, 2021, 08:31:02 PM
Thanks for yet another good map.

Was it intentional that...
Spoiler
... the map offers more ship pickups than can be stored in the left-hand side? I like it. It adds a level of strategy that I'm not used to. I'll be playing it again to see if different ship pickups make the rest of the level easier.
[close]

Hi Stevo,
No that was not intended. I overshot by 1. Normally i have it max 24 slots but this one needs 25. Little mistake.
Spoiler
usually the better ships are the later pickups
[close]

Greets,
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS