Custom Map #1579: Omni 5. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, October 06, 2020, 11:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1579: Omni 5

Author: FOXX
Size: 325x295

Desc:
#EditStruc #ParticlesOverMiredLand #TiconDefenseRange by Stickman #BravoGoodMorning #ThanksToBuilder17 #ThanksToYum234 #OmniSpawner by Sorrontis

alche

oh, god, i activated the last mine before i fully mired everything and the particles werent enough to mire the whole END.
So i had to rock burn stuff to make way form the particles on the south and the grabbers to bring the blues all the way from the spawn to the NW...

helmetflakes

Thanks for another great map FOXX, love these intricate ones. I was wondering right until the end how we were going to mire the "END" to finish this one off.

FOXX

Quote from: alche on October 06, 2020, 11:02:34 PM
oh, god, i activated the last mine before i fully mired everything and the particles werent enough to mire the whole END.
So i had to rock burn stuff to make way form the particles on the south and the grabbers to bring the blues all the way from the spawn to the NW...
This scenario was not tested :)
But glad you could make it work out Alche.
Greets,
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

FOXX

Quote from: helmetflakes on October 07, 2020, 05:39:54 AM
Thanks for another great map FOXX, love these intricate ones. I was wondering right until the end how we were going to mire the "END" to finish this one off.
You are welcome Helmetflakes, nice yu got a little surprise at the end :)
Greets,
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

ChaosMaster130

Was a OK map for me, though IMO it was rather annoying how over-tuned the later emitters were :-\ As we had no choice but to wait 1 by 1 as they went down at the end.
I always preferred it when the numbers were tuned so if you threw everything you had at them you could just barely over-mire 2 red emitters at once. OR you could split your forces and overpower 1 emitter in 2 different sections.

Basically, I wish we had 3-4 more '10 OMNI' Spawners placed around the map in the beginning/middle areas. This is all just my opinion though  ::)
Spamming my Up+B Special since 1999!

FOXX

Quote from: ChaosMaster130 on October 30, 2020, 07:38:05 AM
Was a OK map for me, though IMO it was rather annoying how over-tuned the later emitters were :-\ As we had no choice but to wait 1 by 1 as they went down at the end.
I always preferred it when the numbers were tuned so if you threw everything you had at them you could just barely over-mire 2 red emitters at once. OR you could split your forces and overpower 1 emitter in 2 different sections.

Basically, I wish we had 3-4 more '10 OMNI' Spawners placed around the map in the beginning/middle areas. This is all just my opinion though  ::)
Yes, i tend to make the last part of the map (and sometimes last part of GMM) very narrow.
Thats just me fiddling with the editor. But it is not needed as "were tuned so if you threw everything you had at them you could just barely over-mire 2 red emitters at once" you mentioned works for GMM.
I'll keep that in mind ChaosMaster130.

Greets,
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!