Custom Map #908: Reactors Only 7. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, October 03, 2017, 07:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #908: Reactors Only 7

Author: FOXX
Size: 320x260

Desc:
The Last Mission for this Adventure. MireWarp by PlanetFall Construction Pylon by GoodMorning Burst Emitter by Sorrontis Scripting by Stickman & FOXX

bgzzz

I enjoyed playing your adventure.

Thank you!

FOXX

Thanks bgzzz :)

Glad you enjoyed the Adventure.

Credits also go out to the Persons who made the Beautiful Scripts i could use :)
[In the Description of the Maps]
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

ChaosMaster130

Well that was fun. A nice big final battle type map to end these maps, great work as always FOXX  ;)
Also cmon people, what is with all those +10 minute times  :P
Spamming my Up+B Special since 1999!

Johnny Haywire

Foxx, you've done it again - another great series with an interesting storyline and entertaining gameplay! Great work m8 ;)
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

FOXX

Quote from: ChaosMaster130 on October 03, 2017, 10:20:20 PM
Well that was fun. A nice big final battle type map to end these maps, great work as always FOXX  ;)
Also cmon people, what is with all those +10 minute times  :P

Thanks ChaosMaster130 :)
I felt that this Adventure deserved a good ending.
Boy, did you beat up the HQs fast.
On this Map there is a way to get the AmpGemFactory a little earlier then you would think -> Did you use this 'little Trick' ?

Great time, well done !!
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

FOXX

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on October 03, 2017, 11:47:55 PM
Foxx, you've done it again - another great series with an interesting storyline and entertaining gameplay! Great work m8 ;)

Thanks Mr Haywire, glad you enjoyed this Adventure. Always nice to hear :)

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

RrR

Strangely, I found found this much easier than the others in this series. Perhaps because the mobile ships were few and no cannons. Thanks for the series.

ChaosMaster130

Nah I think I got the Amp gem factory normally.
what really helped me was
Spoiler
getting lucky with my fighters deathstar'ing the enemy fortress's making the final battle end pretty quickly
[close]
Spamming my Up+B Special since 1999!

FOXX

Quote from: RrR on October 04, 2017, 07:07:30 PM
Strangely, I found this much easier than the others in this series. Perhaps because the mobile ships were few and no cannons. Thanks for the series.

Or perhaps you are a great speedrunner and almost fly through this Map?  With a sub 10 min Score [you and Chaosmaster] it kinda looks like that.

Very impressive guys !!!
And glad you liked the Series :)
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

FOXX

Quote from: ChaosMaster130 on October 04, 2017, 07:09:35 PM
Nah I think I got the Amp gem factory normally.
what really helped me was
Spoiler
getting lucky with my fighters deathstar'ing the enemy fortress's making the final battle end pretty quickly
[close]

Aahh, that helps a lot. Happened with me on Map 5. Guess you have to have a little luck with this to happen early. [or plae the Fighters in the right spot, could be]

For getting the AmpGemFactory Early.
The Proximity Script for the AmpGem Pickup also Reacts with Omnis.......
[close]
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

GoodMorning

Thanks for another relaxing set of maps, FOXX.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

FOXX

The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

speef

This was MUCH harder than the previous ones... all techs were stuck at 0%, so no Omni reactors, no emitter control, etc.  Energy management was a more significant challenge, and no leapfrogging ahead with omnis. :)

GoodMorning

That sounds like a bug, speef. I'm not sure about the rest, but I was definitely able to use the Omni upgrades.

You did have the HQ on the map, yes? Given the independent energy supply, the only reaction to a lost HQ is "all techs [...] stuck at 0%", to use your own words, and the button indicating that it's ready for placement.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.