Custom Map #687: Fix Your Fleet 7. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, March 05, 2017, 08:58:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #687: Fix Your Fleet 7

Author: FOXX
Size: 360x260

Desc:
The last Map for this Adventure! For Details and Credits about this Adventure see Forum !! There is also a question for you. Have Fun !!

FOXX

The last map of this Adventure.

Defeat the Endboss !!

Have Fun !!

Credits map 7
Idea's/Layout By: FOXX
Original Script For This Adventure: PlanetFall
Adaption/Revisions Done By: Stickman
Script Correction and ShipYard By: GoodMorning
Endboss made with Kajacx Ship Editor
MapTesting: D0m0nik, Stickman, FOXX

I would like to get some feedback from players how they experienced this daily upload system.
Did you like it or do you prefer all maps uploaded together??
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

ChaosMaster130

Now that felt like a final boss  8) Good work on the map and the series in general.
Gonna be interesting to see what you make when that PRPL update finally comes out.
Spamming my Up+B Special since 1999!

FOXX

Quote from: ChaosMaster130 on March 06, 2017, 08:16:55 AM
Now that felt like a final boss  8) Good work on the map and the series in general.
Gonna be interesting to see what you make when that PRPL update finally comes out.
Thank you for the compliment. I'm happy how this Adventure turned out and i wanted a fitting end.
And i've started with another Adventure but that is going to take some weeks until it's ready.
How did the daily upload system work for you??
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

stdout

Fantastic series, FOXX. I loved it. Just brilliant.

FOXX

Quote from: stdout on March 07, 2017, 01:11:34 PM
Fantastic series, FOXX. I loved it. Just brilliant.
Thanks Stdout, glad you liked the series. :)
At the start i didn't know it was possible this way but due to some wonderful Scripting it came out like this.
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

Doug

Very fun. I enjoyed the last map quite a bit

FOXX

Quote from: Doug on March 16, 2017, 01:18:54 PM
Very fun. I enjoyed the last map quite a bit
Glad you enjoyed it!!
What thing do you like about this map? [for future reference]

The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

GoodMorning

It's a suitable feeling as one progressively dismantles the final behemoth. Good work on including bridges in it, so that we didn't end up with a vee of regenerating hull which reached equilibrium before the CM.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

FOXX

Quote from: GoodMorning on May 18, 2017, 03:32:59 AM
It's a suitable feeling as one progressively dismantles the final behemoth. Good work on including bridges in it, so that we didn't end up with a vee of regenerating hull which reached equilibrium before the CM.
:)
And those bridges were more of a necessity sinds my original supership was WAYY to powerfull. So i had to adapt and added the supply zone [and the production zone in map 6]

See attachtments for the 3 supership designs.
3rd one was used in the series.
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

GoodMorning

I'm glad I wasn't fighting the first version - though once the power got low enough, it would be manageable.

FOXX

I've made a testmap similar to map 7 with the original supership version and the whole fleet build to see if it could be destroyed.
For me it was very relaxing watching the battle go on and see the supership repairing whilst under full attack.
And it was possible to destroy that ship but it just took soooooo much time i changed it.
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

GoodMorning

It occurs to me to mention that some ships I found more useful in damaged form - the Captain among them. That shield eats a lot of power.

FOXX

I can not say you are wrong. So you are right GM. The Captain is the best example i think. Also has 2 particle beams on it that should be removed. And the Captain has no energy capability itself whatsoever.
All the other bigger ships have at least 2 reactors or guppies or so and the Captain doesn't.
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

GoodMorning

I also found myself using the two lathecraft bracketing a Scout for a number of quick raids - the combination is very effective.