Custom Map #673: Fix Your Fleet 1. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, February 27, 2017, 09:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #673: Fix Your Fleet 1

Author: FOXX
Size: 400x220

Desc:
Take part in a new Adventure ! This time your fleet is badly damaged from your last fight. You have to chase after the Enemy to find parts and Fix Your Fleet !! See Forum for Details and Credits about this Adventure.

FOXX

I will upload a map a day at around 15.00PM Local time [I live in the Netherlands]
On this site you can easily see what your Time Zone is and how much hours you need to add or subtract.
Time Zones

Tip: Get the Repair Pickups early. Ships are not repaired instantly !

Have Fun !!
See you tomorrow :)

Credits Map 1
Idea's/Layout By: FOXX
Original Script For This Adventure: PlanetFall
Adaption/Revisions Done By: Stickman
Correction By: GoodMorning
MapTesting: D0m0nik, Stickman, FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

Syth

I really like the concept, however find the map more annoying than needed due to the lack of a port on anything.

FOXX

Quote from: Syth on February 27, 2017, 01:08:16 PM
I really like the concept, however find the map more annoying than needed due to the lack of a port on anything.
I understand. This was needed for the storyline. [the Supplier has a port but is not fixed yet]

Spoiler
Something i did in this map. On the Privates you can disable Missiles and/or Lasers to Lathe longer.
[close]
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

Syth

Quote from: FOXX on February 27, 2017, 02:13:24 PM
I understand. This was needed for the storyline. [the Supplier has a port but is not fixed yet]

Fair enough, I figured that was the case rather than an oversight!

Spoiler
I ended using a mix of disabling missiles, letting ships suicide to push away particles with the explosion, and simply using my HQ to Lathe.
[close]
Regardless, overall a fun use of PRPL, and I'm eagerly awaiting more missions of this sort!

FOXX

Quote from: Syth on February 27, 2017, 02:35:01 PM

Fair enough, I figured that was the case rather than an oversight!

Spoiler
I ended using a mix of disabling missiles, letting ships suicide to push away particles with the explosion, and simply using my HQ to Lathe.
[close]
Yep, also my strategy on this map.

QuoteRegardless, overall a fun use of PRPL, and I'm eagerly awaiting more missions of this sort!
Tomorrow the Adventure continues.
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

D0m0nik

I have played all of the maps in the series and they get better and better as the ships get repaired. Great work Foxx!

FOXX

Quote from: D0m0nik on February 27, 2017, 04:28:00 PM
I have played all of the maps in the series and they get better and better as the ships get repaired. Great work Foxx!
Thanks D0m0nik, and we will find out coming week  ;)
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

ChaosMaster130

At last! A map worthy of a 10 in my eyes.
But yeah, Nifty introduction map. I really dig the PRPL idea you got as well. Can't wait to see more.
Spamming my Up+B Special since 1999!

FOXX

Quote from: ChaosMaster130 on March 01, 2017, 07:21:17 PM
At last! A map worthy of a 10 in my eyes.
But yeah, Nifty introduction map. I really dig the PRPL idea you got as well. Can't wait to see more.
Thank you for the compliment ChaosMaster130.
This Adventure took some time and planning but i am happy the way it turned out.
Today i upload part 4.
Enjoy :)
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!