All Blaze's Ideas (Expect to see it grow)

Started by Blaze, April 04, 2010, 12:42:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capn Trey

I'd rather you just add new ideas to the bottom of this thread instead of updating them. Maybe that's a normal forum thing but I prefer to just scroll down to find the new info instead of rereading the original post looking for updates.

Blaze

Thats why I put a new post showing what I updated along with putting bold edit signs next to the updates.
So it's easy to find.

Blaze

Quote from: The Creep Destroyer on April 08, 2010, 05:29:07 PM
When I figure out how to make the map Unique :P
Also heres an idea you might wana add,

Scale Size :P Where the size of the thing can be changed, But the range Increases/Decreases Cost+ time Ect are based of the size.

Ex. Curretly everything is Scale Size 1 Now scale Size 2 would be twice as big, cost twice as much take 2x as long to build , but the range, attack speed, Area of effect would also increase But so would the cost to fire *for blasters*
You see where im going? Be fun for Cw2 if theres like a huge map :P
*scale size 10 mortar*
*Is Awed by the huge AOE of it hitting and how it wipes off a screen worth of creeper.*

Neat. Posted and credit given.

allu

Nice ideas.  I like that drone carrier idea. But it really needs to become automated. Like drone could carri like 5energy,ammo or build packet.(so it can take ammos to distant balster base and sametime bring some energy of there to the odin city.) But it need option that makes drone fly the same path and it gonna resuply  automated when needed. That will be really good option.

I like drone fighter too. It could make distnant blaster base whit got rely connection and fighters to defend relys.

The Creep Destroyer

Heres another idea, Flying Storage! Unlike other storages flying storage Doesn't help you with max energy stored, BUT! it sends 1 packet from itself when needed so the max packet limit is now higher, also it Can stay flying forever, thus letting you bridge Pink walls with ease.
Starcraft 2... where the creeper dies to nukes.
I use lightmage to record my scores.

Blaze

Quote from: The Creep Destroyer on April 11, 2010, 01:18:17 PM
Heres another idea, Flying Storage! Unlike other storages flying storage Doesn't help you with max energy stored, BUT! it sends 1 packet from itself when needed so the max packet limit is now higher, also it Can stay flying forever, thus letting you bridge Pink walls with ease.

Kinda sounds over-powered.
Thats also like the storage update to wheres it will store pre-made packets.

Sorry though won't put it up for the reasons above. As well as it's called "All Blaze's Ideas" Not any ideas that someone gives me.
But I will put up someone else's idea if they ask, and I will give full credit to them. 

Plus I like to micro-manage blasters to connect over crazonium. :D

Glad your trying to help though.  :)