Mac OS X 10.7.2 - CW1 and CW2 won't start

Started by treythompson, February 04, 2012, 02:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

treythompson

I played CW all the way through a few ties, now I just play custom maps.  Then a few weeks ago, it stopped running.  I will click on the icon, the icon in he dock appears, then it goes away.

I played some academy of CW2 online, and I downloaded the demo to play before I buy,but the same thing happens.  When I click the icon, the CW2 icon appears on the dock for a couple of seconds, then goes away.  I tried rebooting but that didn't help..

How do I fix this?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

lich98

Completly unistall the game and reinstall it.  that should help fix it.
I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known.
-Walt Disney
This is like deja vu all over again.
-Yogi Berra

treythompson

Thanks for the idea.  While that didn't work, it did lead me to removing and re-installing Air, and that DID work.

Thanks for the help!

T

lich98

I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known.
-Walt Disney
This is like deja vu all over again.
-Yogi Berra