Custom Map #8231: BIRTHDAY PARTY CSM CAKE. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, March 18, 2020, 06:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yum-forum

Quote from: Twi on March 18, 2020, 02:57:38 PM
Happy birthday 'v'

Thank you and you are welcome!   :)

P.S. You also subscribed to PRG channel? This is important to me.
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

D0m0nik

Happy Birthday Yum!

Please please please make us lot of new maps to entertain us through the Cornoa lock downs!! I have just been told I will not have any work for 3 months and so will have a lot of time on my hands, some Yum maps wil helo me keep my sanity!

Snorblebnir

Happy birthday yum. I hope the weather is nice, wherever you are (somewhere in Russia?)

Subscribed! (Number 28 I think)!

Your maps are sanity saving in the quarantine! These soothing little puzzles just put my mind to rest in a way that nothing else does.

Thank you!

chwooly

I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

chwooly

Happy Birthday.

Can I get a birthday wish? Can you please cut the times for area denial in 1/2 500,000 is more then enough 1mil is just too very long  :o :o

Thanks

Cheers

Happy Birthday ;D ;D
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

yum-forum

Thanks to all who came to my birthday and thanks to Master DarkRubberNeck for video in YouTube:

last

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

last