Custom Map #10286: Just a casual trick map 2!. By: Martin Gronsdal

Started by AutoPost, September 25, 2022, 11:47:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10286: Just a casual trick map 2!

Author: Martin Gronsdal
Size: 128x84

Desc:
No hidden units, but some other tricks.

POMie

Another puzzler Martin - thank you!
I'm fascinated by how you come up with such devious challenges.
Keep up the great work.

Martin Gronsdal

Quote from: POMie on September 26, 2022, 10:58:48 AMAnother puzzler Martin - thank you!
Keep up the great work.

thanks!

oldnewby

Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on September 26, 2022, 11:01:22 AM
Quote from: POMie on September 26, 2022, 10:58:48 AMAnother puzzler Martin - thank you!
Keep up the great work.
Beautiful... Am in awe of how your mind works...
Me... I have to keep trying things I never imagined... only because nothing else could possibly work...
The surprise when something works makes it worth the effort...
Am still hoping you will share how you build your Super Totem... Level: 100.00X See-
Spoiler
Yours
thanks!

Martin Gronsdal

Build a totem, double click on it and write 100000000 in the top bar. If you write a zero too many and hit apply, it will default to either 0 or 100000000, so you can just do it by trial and error.

oldnewby

Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on November 26, 2022, 04:25:56 AMBuild a totem, double click on it and write 100000000 in the top bar. If you write a zero too many and hit apply, it will default to either 0 or 100000000, so you can just do it by trial and error.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     I am over the moon...  Thank You!
How anyone was able to find that... and... realize what they had created... is as amazing in its way... as the puzzle maps you keep creating... 
Started on your older shorter maps... as a training exercise... Hopefully to help me do better on your more recent major maps...
These older puzzles force me to try... and try... and do... till I actually learn the skills needed to do what needs to be done... Winning one is sometimes exhausting... but always rewarding...
Too often this old, retired engineer's... rational, linear, thinking just does not solve the puzzles... Surprisingly... sleeping on it... often provides inspiration...

Martin Gronsdal