Custom Map #2670: Cursor Assist - 05. By: Lord Cat

Started by AutoPost, December 19, 2021, 05:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2670: Cursor Assist - 05

Author: Lord Cat
Size: 320x200

Lentil

That was an interesting combination - having to build the turrets and nullifer.  Thanks for the map and looking forward to more of this style.

TheProScout

What a challenge this map was, especially as i did not noticed the Turrets/nulifiers staring me in the face, on the side, im so used to cursor maps and autobuild, that i did not even considered that i had to build them myself.  it wasnt until i reached(BRUTE FORCED myself) the 2nd creep spawner in the top left, that i suddenly noticed that the creep spawner in the middle/east was cutting all my territories off behind me.

i went back, cleared all creep around me, and momentarily thought the map was just broken, that the nulifiers did not build.  thanks to the message above me i now realized the turrets i actually had to build myself.

I then reached the Dark Tower, tried to go around it, and couldnt think of a way to disable it as i couldnt build my nulifiers close enough. now much much later i suddenly also see the Special Tabb.

And not only is there an beacon there. But your also treating us with an M-Rift???? wish i noticed this alot earlier... im currently about halfway done with the map.

Fixer

Only 2 nullifiers given, can't nullify 8 target. How on earth this would be complete?

Karsten75

Quote from: Fixer on June 22, 2023, 10:20:10 AMOnly 2 nullifiers given, can't nullify 8 target. How on earth this would be complete?

There's an Overload button on Nullifiers. use that to destroy the enemy unit and then you can re-use the nullifier.

Fixer

Quote from: Karsten75 on June 22, 2023, 11:04:01 AM
Quote from: Fixer on June 22, 2023, 10:20:10 AMOnly 2 nullifiers given, can't nullify 8 target. How on earth this would be complete?

There's an Overload button on Nullifiers. use that to destroy the enemy unit and then you can re-use the nullifier.

Oh! Thanks! First time to know this feature after more than 500hrs game play.