Custom Map #1749: Cursor-15 Triple Threat. By: TrickyCorp

Started by AutoPost, June 13, 2021, 09:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1749: Cursor-15 Triple Threat

Author: TrickyCorp
Size: 192x120

Conor

Very challenging, for me at least ;D Kept having to restart until I finally read the breeder amounts... that 30 anticreeper breeder is a game changer. Great map!

hbarudi

The problem is how to get that 30 terrain as anticreeper since bringing my cursor there will bring the 3 of theirs and effectively give the map in the hands of the creeper.

Harlequin13X

This was neat ^^ once I figured out that the enemies were just copy-cats, I was able to control the map.

I think, do you also get more production from your curser based on how many breeders you control? I thought that was pretty neat too.

TrickyPlayer

Quote from: Harlequin13X on June 15, 2021, 03:31:31 PM
This was neat ^^ once I figured out that the enemies were just copy-cats, I was able to control the map.

I think, do you also get more production from your curser based on how many breeders you control? I thought that was pretty neat too.
Nah, it's just total anticreeper coverage, though the breeder does help you out by spreading anticreeper all over the map.
When you want an explanation for something I use in my levels, or if you want to suggest something, feel free to tell me. Just don't ask/suggest things every other day please :P