Custom Map #1679: ALTNEX 5 AMP. By: Trickycorp

Started by AutoPost, April 21, 2021, 11:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1679: ALTNEX 5 AMP

Author: Trickycorp
Size: 160x90

Desc:
Is it worth it to experiment with a superweapon that might backfire, if your enemy might already have it? Spoiler: Ticon says yes. Just in a safe way.

TrickyPlayer

As far as I know there's no way you're destroying that missile ship even with the ERN. It creates too much energy to be starved to death, next time I put it in a map it's gonna have less energy generation so that it MIGHT be possible to destroy.

Mistake 2: ERN can be collected without having to remove contaminated ground. As you still need the Omni I don't care.

Pretty simple mission overall.
When you want an explanation for something I use in my levels, or if you want to suggest something, feel free to tell me. Just don't ask/suggest things every other day please :P

Johnny Haywire

Yeah, you can destroy it but it takes a while. Suicide your HQ right on top of the ship's two reactors, then hit the other side. You might have to hit the first side again, or maybe even repeat this a couple of times if your aim is a bit off.

Once you kill the ship's reactors, it won't repair nearly as quickly and then you can finish it off.  ;)

Great to see ya making PF maps too, Trickycorp! Thanks for the mission!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?