Started by AutoPost, March 06, 2014, 05:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #274: map 22

Author: yum234
Size: 168x174

Desc:

Helper

Typical 'yum' game...14 different ways to play it, and you have to hope you pick the right one.
A lot of fun - thanks for making it.
H

teknotiss

Quote from: Helper on March 09, 2014, 03:38:37 PM
Typical 'yum' game...14 different ways to play it, and you have to hope you pick the right one.
A lot of fun - thanks for making it.
H

yeah i know! ::) i got all the emitters on the right with 2 dancing CN's, and i thought i was making ok progress on the left, but i had a look at the scores. :( i was 30 mins in and still had over half the top left area to do, time to replay, but i have saved at 3 mins with the right emitters done so there's that at least.
with yums maps i either get it done fast and easy or rage quit a bunch of times! never a happy medium, but always good maps, cheers yum, keep up the good work! 8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Cesser

Different and challenging start. Dr Gorgee was kind enough to make a video beating this map.

Thank you Dr Gorgee and thank you yum234

yum-forum

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last