is game four in CW universe?

Started by Creeperkingpin, January 27, 2016, 03:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creeperkingpin

i haven't been on the forums in a very very long time... i did a search, but there's a billion posts about "creeper world" or "Game 4". someone want to help me out?
Those who choose security over liberty deserve neither security nor liberty-Benjamin Franklin

Karsten75

it wasn't really clear that the 3 CW games were in the same universe at all... There is no mention in any video about the story line, so I'm sure that until Virgil starts coding the actual story missions, that piece of information won't be revealed.

cooltv27

the 3 CW games were in the same universe
in game one you play as Skarguard Abraxis
in game you hes the leader of the remaining humans
and in game three you find out more about his past
uh oh here comes the creeper, QUICK GET SOME BLASTERS READY! wait, wait, wai, FIRE! IM ON FIRE! NO, NO, NO, GET AWA (the rest was taken by the creeper, taken back and eaten)
I has a youtube channel youtube.com/user/cooltv27

Jacobkolstad

As far as I have understood, this game is game four in the Creeper World universe, but it is not Creeper World 4.

Builder17

If universe is same , will we see red particles allied creeper in creeper world 3 custom missions sometimes?

GameGibu

Quote from: Builder17 on February 01, 2016, 11:03:31 AM
If universe is same , will we see red particles allied creeper in creeper world 3 custom missions sometimes?

Yup.
Then you're lucky enough that I had the same Idea:
https://youtu.be/sZYmkucXv0A

Please appreciate all of the physics calculations I had to do to make this system even start working...  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

-GameGibu
Bringing you Custom maps since 2971!
☆CRPL Master☆

TLFP

Quote from: GameGibu on February 06, 2016, 07:40:25 PM
Quote from: Builder17 on February 01, 2016, 11:03:31 AM

Yup.
Then you're lucky enough that I had the same Idea:
https://youtu.be/sZYmkucXv0A

Please appreciate all of the physics calculations I had to do to make this system even start working...  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

-GameGibu
That's pretty cool. I wonder if you could make a particle snake?
Currently ghosting, don't mind me.
Christian, my list of various content creation groups can be found here

GameGibu

The particle snake was an unplanned feature in the actual Particle Fleet. Given what I have to work with, I cannot  try to make snakes, it has to just happen, yanno?

New map is up, I'm sure all of you would like to examine map resources, but I'd like to maintain the code please. So you can use it in your maps, just please don't modify the scripts and then redistribute. I'll be doing some fixing based on what's already done.

Cheers and thanks for a 48-hour programming marathon! ;D ;D ;D ;D
-GameGibu
Bringing you Custom maps since 2971!
☆CRPL Master☆

Shockblast DX

It is possible that the Creeper Worlds and Particle Fleet could possibly be in the same exact universe, but given the theme of each game, it could mean that they exist in opposite galaxies, or something. That way, it's almost impossible for them to meet up, or be so likely, and yet they somehow dodge each other ever so slightly...

I find that the idea of Particle Fleet is that while Abraxis is lost in cryo-sleep, a new empire rises and trys to stop another invasive alien.
Spoiler
I heard in one of virgilw's videos that the Corporal Headquarters hides in Rift Space until it's believed to be safe. It's before CW3, and after CW2.
[close]

knucracker

ShadowDragon7015

Virgil dropping the subtle hints.
Hiding the golden creeper for years to come.

Grayzzur

That's not very subtle. More like a blatant hint. :)
"Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named 'Enterprise.'" -William T. Riker

Michionlion

"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

J

Shockblast DX

That still looks awesome, though.