map 3185 Large Armies by zzzz

Started by teknotiss, September 12, 2015, 12:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teknotiss

the author has set an impossible time for a DMD map 33.5 secs  >:(
should prob look at all their previous scores now too... ::)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

teknotiss

never seen a DMD in that one, but i don't follow it. this thread seems more appropriate to me anyway, since it's regarding a DMD maps, not a general score in tormented/prospector.
regardless deal with it as you see fit!  :)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

CyberDyneSystems

Actually I think it is very possible to beat get that score without any cheat. I tried it and came close with my first try, and I am not a pause and go thinker on these maps, and thus I rarely  get close to top scores.

Any map with an inhibitor, that will end the whole emission in one shot, that close to an ore deposit and convert power up = major short cut to finishing the map.