Started by Mr.H, May 04, 2012, 12:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lich98

Quote from: Link327 on May 19, 2012, 04:46:07 PM
2.)
"Carrier"
"Link327"
"Unit"
"This Unit has place for some weapons u can put on it. The Carrier will lift them up into the air, enabling them to fire at higher layers if they had such limitations before, maybe allowing them to fire further, and they can fire while the Carrier is flying. also the carrier, even if he's flying, takes dmg for flying over Creeper. The Weapons will still all need their own energy, so that energy will flow to the Carrier, which "maybe" is even able to store energy which is been used to fuel the weapons for a while when being disconnected from the network."
You could possobly put a relay on it so you get a longer connection, would be nice if it could store some energy for the wepons on it.
I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known.
-Walt Disney
This is like deja vu all over again.
-Yogi Berra

lich98

"Transport"
"lich98"
"units"
"the unit can carry any type of unit. It can move the unit to a new location. While flying it uses energy stores some onboard but when it runs out starts to take damage if over creeper. While flying with energy no damage is taken"
-Walt Disney
-Yogi Berra

Jackeea

"Creeper Sponge"
"Jackeea"
"Units"
When placed, the sponge can absorb creeper, up to about 50k. Then, it bursts, spreading the creeper where it was. You can deactivate it, then it releases 5k bursts once per second until empty. Useful for delaying the creeper.

tornado

dear all

i sujest that emiters on y

tornadoour side could be moved and take no damage from nulifiers
Now CEO of Particular Endeavors. http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=23752.new#new
We apologize for all inconveniences that we caused.
Quotefirst, you have to imagine a very big box, fitting inside a very samll box.
then, you have to build one

Michionlion

Is English your second/third language?  If so, you might want to use Google translate (http://translate.google.com/) in order to make people understand you.  Your post is complete gibberish, and it would be great if you could actually contribute.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

J

It's pretty simple to understand, if you remove 'tornado' (his username):
Quote from: tornado on May 22, 2012, 03:39:49 PM
dear all

i suggest that emiters on y

tornado our side could be moved and take no damage from nulifiers

Michionlion

"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Karsten75

Google Translate often produce gibberish. I think I read somewhere that Tornado said he posted from an interface that made typing difficult.

shoeface

I think being able to set the creeper viscosity, a bit like higher/lower gravity in cw2, would be awesome. That way you could have creeper easily flowing over a large area or have a massive mountain of creeper.

LMGMLG

By me it would be awesome if there was an upgrade for blaster and rockets like double ammo storage 2 shots for one and such upgrades

tornado

name:tornado

idea:codes

it gose like this
say thre was a crystal on a level it could be locked until a code was enterd.
you could find the code from a previs object.
this could be aplide to anything.
but thermust be one thing on the llevel uncoded with the first code in it.
an idea
Now CEO of Particular Endeavors. http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=23752.new#new
Quotefirst, you have to imagine a very big box, fitting inside a very samll box.

tornado

name:tornado

idea:color scehem

prospect:seting all objects with 3 color choces not just1.
i mean look at crytals ther red green and blue also itis the sam whith creeper and anti creeper in creeper wrold 2.
why not make this for ever thing.

tornado

name tornado

idea anti creeper rift

my idea is anti creeper can go through micro rifts

lich98

Quote from: tornado on June 09, 2012, 02:24:33 AM
name tornado

idea anti creeper rift

my idea is anti creeper can go through micro rifts
This Has been proposed before, the idea of a "packet" of anti-creeper that can travel on the line is a smart one as well.
-Walt Disney
-Yogi Berra

tornado

my idea of anti creeper through micro fits shoodhave an off buton as i might become a nusance
also the sidws of the map cold be worm holes
then creeper could come out on the same tearain level as the stuf o the othor side
this could be tied to my th1rd idea food suply
you  could grow food for the peaple to prevent defict and use it as a 4th reasours
and by using ant creeper as water you coldus ti as a weapon aswell
i mean you cold grow new materials so it also benifits siece
it cold run of sreen for such an idea to work
thin anticreper groing food the figting creeper the switching back by going of the screen

tornado