Custom Map #10259: well?. By: me

Started by AutoPost, September 16, 2022, 02:00:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10259: well?

Author: me
Size: 128x84

Desc:
very fun map

theReal_me

did this map get shadowbanned? i cant find it

Martin Gronsdal

Quote from: theReal_me on September 22, 2022, 11:05:10 PMdid this map get shadowbanned? i cant find it
It was probably reported (by enough people) and removed as spam or something like that.

theReal_me

Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on September 23, 2022, 05:06:51 AMIt was probably reported (by enough people) and removed as spam or something like that.
makes sense, I think well? 2 got hit as well

Karsten75

From looking at the mage(s) they are kind of spammy. If you (or others that have actually played these maps) can convince me they're not spam, I can undo the auto-moderation caused by a number of reports on each map. 

Martin Gronsdal

problem with these maps is that they are pretty well made spam maps. They are unlosable, but at the same time, not your average do-nothing-map.

My vote is that they can safely be deleted, but if the map maker wants to make something real, it'll probably be good

theReal_me

Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on September 24, 2022, 05:59:34 PMproblem with these maps is that they are pretty well made spam maps. They are unlosable, but at the same time, not your average do-nothing-map.

My vote is that they can safely be deleted, but if the map maker wants to make something real, it'll probably be good
well? III is out, so have fun