Beat game without Thor

Started by archn, January 26, 2010, 08:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jem

just first make 2 blasters at gate, than make many reactors and than just make to many blasters?
remember to play my maps. maps from the player jem! http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=jem

Aurzel

you need a bit of everything really, constntly bomb the area in front and keep a couple of mortar's around and leapfrog your blasters forward

Benofdoom

i started with taking that entire walled off area and on the wall i placed some mortars (there's a few spots) and i used blasters to hold back the creeper from coming in the wall then i slowly built reactors and a bunch of blasters, i suicide-ed the blasters to right outside the wall and pushed forward from there with relays, when i got enough room i build a bunch of blasters and suicide-ed them onto the nexus (as seen in pic) and prayed my drones could hold off the outside creeper for my relays to get to the blasters for ammo, it took a good 5 tries before i got it.

Katra

I start with 2 blasters at the gate, plus one on the wall near each end. Then loads of reactors, a bit of packet speed and energy storage, and ten drones. When the base is built then I leapfrog blasters forward supported by drones.
Power. Power! I must have more POWER!

Commander Strife

i start with one blaster at gate then one mortar at top and bottom, and i slowly built up until i could get the thor blueprints, after five minutes of trying i got it then built it and won after thirty minutes. had some close times though. how do you get screenshots of the game?
We Are Endless...
Light will collapse beside Evil...
With Our Approach...
All Will Fall...

Karsten75

Quote from: Commander Strife on February 08, 2010, 01:52:06 PM
how do you get screenshots of the game?

Hit backspace and then look in your Documents folder for a folder named creeperworld_screens. They will be in there.

tpatana

That was surprisingly easy. I never thought I had it in me.