Custom Map #1060: teks10 gcm02 creeper swirls

Started by AutoPost, April 28, 2012, 08:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1060: teks10 gcm02 creeper swirls

Author: teknotiss

Desc:
another difficult to determine creeper chaotic craziness! get it done!

Helper

Fun quick game, but I don't see how people even had time to build the Emitters - based on the times posted.

teknotiss

well there have been cheaters posting fast scores, but i'm pretty sure that's not the case here. if you can't believe a score on any map, look for fisherck's, northkorean's or fitz's score and they will be correct (those dudes are so fast they must just interface their brains on some maps, no clicking mouse or keyboard for them!  ;) )
i'm not one for setting fast times on my maps but this map was made to be do-able really quickly (>3 mins)
glad you like it!  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

fitz

Quote from: teknotiss on May 26, 2012, 04:35:45 PM
... if you can't believe a score on any map, look for fisherck's, northkorean's or fitz's score and they will be correct (those dudes are so fast they must just interface their brains on some maps, no clicking mouse or keyboard for them!  ;)

Listed alongside Fisherck, I like that, although it makes my day when I am listed above him, although that doesn't happen often enough (yet)  :-\  Mind you I think he is beginning to lose it  ::)

In my case it's just old age. If you can't remember the 60's you can't hack CW2  ;D

teknotiss

well my day is made if i'm within about 20 scores of you dudes.  ;)
on the few maps i have a faster score than fisher i'm guessing he missed those ones, or was ill  :D
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Fisherck

Quote from: fitz on May 26, 2012, 05:03:43 PM
Quote from: teknotiss on May 26, 2012, 04:35:45 PM
... if you can't believe a score on any map, look for fisherck's, northkorean's or fitz's score and they will be correct (those dudes are so fast they must just interface their brains on some maps, no clicking mouse or keyboard for them!  ;)
Listed alongside Fisherck, I like that, although it makes my day when I am listed above him, although that doesn't happen often enough (yet)  :-\  Mind you I think he is beginning to lose it  ::)

In my case it's just old age. If you can't remember the 60's you can't hack CW2  ;D

In my case it's finals at school. You won't be so lucky once summer comes along in a couple weeks ;)
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

Helper

Quote from: fitz on May 26, 2012, 05:03:43 PM

Rock & Roll Forever!
========
In my case the long time was caused by over-building Blasters and wasting Gem power.
I did pick up on that 'MapMod' or 'Beta' tag for some of the better players and will look to those scores as a legitimate target to approach.

Thanks.