AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8073: Panda

Author: stdout
Size: 175x175

Desc:
#NoCRPL

BilboGCL

My dear ol' Stoudt...
let me invite you in my warm and cosy hobbit cave. Pleas sit down, enjoy your meal and have a look around.
What do you see? A yes, a small bibelot here, some bric-a-brac there. All these shiny and sparkly stuff on the boards.
Have a closer look at it: It all looks nice and harmless, doesn't it?
Harmless!
Harmless is what I expect when I see a little panda! I just don't imagine any harm and the least thing I think about when I see a cute panda is a spore storm...

And now, I hope you enjoyed the meal, here's a drink and I don't tell you it's habanero-juice ;)

Seriously, that was a nice surprising map and I really enjoyed it
Thanks for the map and
Greetings from The Shire!
Hey, come to the dark side Discord, we have cookies!

stdout

;D ;D ;D

Spoiler
You can nullify the 15 spore tower before it goes off if you sacrifice the central AC emitter.
[close]

BilboGCL

Lol - listening to your spoiler is probably the last thing I'd consider at all!
Spoiler
In fact I sacrificed 5 to 10 collectors every single spore storm, I didn't build more than 4 beams till the end game and I didn't build a Thor.
[close]
Btw: Discord got too time consuming for you?

stdout

Yes, discord just was way too intense for me.  Forums are like a RTS game. You can go in when you want, pause the action and return later. With discord it seems like a fast paced action shooter where you have to be always present or it's impossible to caught up again later. Just too much for me to handle. :) I still play nearly every map published to CS though and will continue to occasionally make my own maps.  Really looking forward to CW4.

teknotiss

hey this is a great map, and i would like to suggest building more beams was a (slightly) better tactical choice BilboGCL!  ;)

keep up the animal maps stdout please, they are entertaining and very well done!  8)

ps Bilbo?  what does the GCL stand for?
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

BilboGCL

;D  These 5 seconds... I think I've lost them elsewhere ;)

GCL is a relict: When I had to choose an username for Armorgames, Bilbo wasn't available. so I added GCL for "Gem Craft Labyrinth"...

Helper

This map was aces!
Thanks for the fun and continue to march.
My New Year's treat was to sort on your name and find a whole heap of maps I missed during my absence.
Thanks,
H

stdout

Thanks for the feedback Helper. It's always rewarding when people enjoy your maps and say so in the forums. Thank you!

teknotiss

Quote from: BilboGCL on January 03, 2020, 04:20:12 PM
;D  These 5 seconds... I think I've lost them elsewhere ;)

GCL is a relict: When I had to choose an username for Armorgames, Bilbo wasn't available. so I added GCL for "Gem Craft Labyrinth"...

squeeze a few more dude... i might be able to scrape a few more seconds too  ;) ;)

and a fellow gemcrafter?  i enjoyed that series, but it needed a map editor! :(

Quote from: stdout on January 03, 2020, 06:01:31 PM
Thanks for the feedback Helper. It's always rewarding when people enjoy your maps and say so in the forums. Thank you!

more animal themed maps with tons of AC please stdout!  ;D 8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus