Drone Guide

Started by DarthVader12, August 10, 2011, 01:19:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarthVader12

This is the stats for all versions of the drones from the game.

Regular Drones

Fast Drones Drones that move faster but have the same health.

cclloyd9785

You're already wrong.  I would consider the 100 health drones to be pretty fast.

Plus with code maps, theres always different health drones with different speeds.

thepenguin

drones have variable health/speed, in the editor, one could create a 1K health drone fifty times as fast as the fastest drone in the game
We have become the creeper...

Jay the Juggernaut

Quote from: cclloyd9785 on August 10, 2011, 03:39:50 AM
You're already wrong.  I would consider the 100 health drones to be pretty fast.

Plus with code maps, theres always different health drones with different speeds.
I think  so to...although that 750 health one in day 18(?) is EXTREMELY slow.

Quote from: thepenguin on August 10, 2011, 07:52:03 AM
drones have variable health/speed, in the editor, one could create a 1K health drone fifty times as fast as the fastest drone in the game
:o That would be a nightmare!! How would our blasters target it!?!
I'll mostly be lurking as a guest, not much into posting anymore. :P

Ebon Heart

Wrong, if it moves too fast, it crashes the game. The limit doesn't appear to be too high either. At least from what I've seen.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

Jay the Juggernaut

Quote from: Ebon Heart on August 10, 2011, 08:24:05 AM
Wrong, if it moves too fast, it crashes the game. The limit doesn't appear to be too high either. At least from what I've seen.

So how fast is the fastest drone you've seen?
(on a scale of 1-10,1 being that 750 health one on day 18, 10 being almost crash the game)
I'll mostly be lurking as a guest, not much into posting anymore. :P

Ebon Heart

Well, speed 1 is normal... After about speed 50, it starts to lagg and crash the game. It seems to happen when the drones pass through the center of the map. (one row updated twice as often)
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!